You like?

Posted: Friday, November 5, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
2

Workout of the Day

CrossFit Westchester WOD:

“3 Way”

A) Row 5 minutes for max calories
B) 21-15-9 (5 minute cap)
Thrusters (65/45)
Box Jumps (24/20)
C) Amrap 5 minutes
5 pullups
10 KB swings (53/35)
Rest 2 minutes between mini-workout

How do you wonderful readers like the new design? I have finally found a way to upload files, so the Paleo On-Ramp is up for download under the "Nutrition" page. I have got some neat things jogging in the the dome piece concerning future plans, workouts, expansion, etc. I do need everyone's help though. 1. Email me topics you'd like me to rant about. They could be questions or opinions, whatever floats your boat. 2. I would like to host this blog as a website, so I want a good name. I was thinking InvictusCoach.com would be perfect, but some duesch (douche) already has it. Some alternate names I was thinking of was TheInvictusCoach.com, InvictusPerformance.com. 3. Any ideas on how to make this look fresher? Any additional pages you would like to see? I was thinking of adding a " Scaling" page, no explanation needed. As for the website name, I don't want anything too long. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!


Stay classy,

Coach A.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    MORE VIDEOSSSSSSS