Nutrition for Performance vs. Nutrition for Aesthetics

Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Press 5-5-5-5-5

Five rounds for time:

135/185lbs.Deadlift- 9 reps
95/135lbs.Hang clean- 15 reps
Boxjump 24/30"- 21 reps
Row 100m


I have fantastic news for everyone. Today was the first day in months that I slept more then 7 hours! Nearly 9 full hours of sleep during a weekday! Amazing. Not having a job in the morning is very relieving, but at the same time makes me feel like a waste of life. I am so accustomed to waking up at 6am for work and on non-work days 7:45 just to move my friggen car. I just got a 24hr parking permit, so I no longer have to worry about getting up early, wooooo. On this beautiful day, I plan on playing a little Kan Jam, getting my sweat on at CrossFit, watching my athletes suffer with today's workout, and seeing my fellow wrestling coaches later on.
Today I have something semi-intelligent and interesting to discuss. In my article, I discuss the nutritional needs of someone who has a goal of strictly performance, or a goal of strictly looks. It is pretty much aimed for wrestlers, but anyone trying to get that beach body will find it interesting.
I have made a new "articles" page, where I will now be posting my longer blog posts. So check out that new page!

Stay classy,

Coach A.

My new PR, 60 consecutive legit pullups!

0 comments: