I am the healthiest human being... everrr

Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0



Workout of the Day

Push jerk- 5-3-1-1-1

Three rounds for time:

75/95/135 pound Hang power cleans, 15 reps
15 Burpees
- Thanks CF HQ!

Surprise 3rd WOD...

I got my blood work back in the mail on Friday. I am pretty much one healthy dude. I have been following a loose Paleo diet for about 10 months now and could not be more satisfied with the results. Shocking to most people, I eat a very high fat diet which includes a lot of animal fat, eggs, and red meat. Isn't this the recipe for heart disease? According to my blood markers, it clearly is not.
HDL cholesterol (good)- 85
LDL cholesterol- 75
Triglycerides- 54
On another note, I really do not know of a nifty way to put my Paleo On-Ramp on here without copy and pasting, so if you want it just email me. InvictusCoach@gmail.com

Stay classy,

Coach A.

Caleb, trainer at CF Albany... I bet he doesn't know he's on google images haha





0 comments: