Paleo on-ramp: 99.9% complete!

Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0



Workout of the day

Overhead Squat 5-5-5-5-5

Complete 10 rounds for time:

3 Squats @ 65% of 1 RM
6 Ring Dips


Right now I am in the final stages of completing my Paleo On-Ramp program. I am editing it and making sure the information is accurate. There is most definately going to be a 2nd edition to this program that will probably be released in the winter. The 2nd edition will have a lot of the same information, but better written and updated information based on new things I learned and common questions that may be asked from the 1st edition. I have not made the powerpoint for the program yet, but that is a pretty easy task. Copy/paste and pictures, pretty simple... I am trying to figure out a way to put it up for download on the site, but bear with me. Tomorrow's workout is going to be brutal btw...


Stay classy,


Coach A.


CrossFit San Diego... what a beautiful box... Its like Toys R' Us for CrossFitters


0 comments: