I promise I will post some updates when I get my life figured out!

Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Front Squat 5-5-5-5-5

9 Hang Power Cleans 185 lbs
15 Toes to Bar
6 Hang Power Cleans 185 lbs
15 Toes to Bar
3 Hang Power Cleans 185 lbs
15 Toes to Bar

Courtesy of CF-Football

True story. I'm really going to have some good posts soon! I am just trying to catch up on some much needed sleep and still adjusting to my new schedule, which leaves my BARELY any down time (unless I want to sacrifice the little sleep I already get). Today is an intermittent fasting today for me. This time I am going on a longer fast (18 + hours) and working out on the fast. Just kind of curious to see if I can trick my body into going into "flight or fight" mode. I don't even know by what means even gave me this idea that it was possible, because I don't know if it is. I may have read it somewhere? Idk... Will keep ya updated! BReeZe!

Stay classy,

Coach A.

Some footage from the Fall Face-off competition this past weekend!

0 comments: