My first day of being a real person

Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

AMRAP 20 mins:
5- Thrusters 65/95lbs.
7- Hang power cleans 65/95lbs.
10- SDHP 65/95lbs.


This post is going to be short and sweet, as I am approaching my first day of being a real teacher. Today is just conferences and tomorrow I get to meet the kiddies. Robb Wolf's book, The Paleo Solution, comes out in a few days! Pretty stoked, so I can finally have my little "Paleo On-Ramp" guide donzo. Being that I am in such a rush, no new news today. Except for I am intermittent fasting + caffeine + BCAAs today. No fiber supplement. I'll post how that works out tomorrow with maybe something semi-interesting. Wish me luck! BReeZe.

Stay classy,

Coach A.


The future of my P.E. classes!

0 comments: