Just another day of scrubbing rust...

Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Make up day if you did not do your CrossFit Football Total, otherwise:

Find 1 rep max for strict press.

5 rounds for time:
1 Press 90% of 1 RM
1 Strict Pull Up
1 Press 90% of 1 RM
3 Strict Pull Ups
1 Press 90% of 1 RM
5 Strict Pull Ups
* Thanks CrossFit Football*


Check out the CrossFit/Invictus athletes ripping shit up on youtube. Just search either Invictus Performance or CrossFit Westchester. Today should be wonderful. I am cleaning the rust of off the olympic plates I just bought off of some weirdo on craigslist. I got them for a sweet price, so I can't complain. Ideally, I'd like to sell the 535lbs of iron plates and purchase some hi-ten rogue bumper plates. They are so legit, except they bounce excessively and can nail you in the face if your an idiot. It's late, I'm going to bed. See ya!

Dave the cat!

0 comments: