Silverback duals this weekend... BReeZe!

Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

"The Filthy 50"

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

Sorry for the late post, I actually wasn't busy. I have no excuses, I was being a complete bum. Quick note: we have been a little off the strength bias for this week because of the wrestling tournament I am bringing my team to. For my outside readers, all of my crossfit athletes are also in my wrestling club, Invictus Wrestling. Anyway, we have a cool dual meet tournament in bumblefuck CT. It should be a good experience for the kids and I am very excited to see what my boys can do. Thankfully we have almost a full line-up this time. And our line-up looks pretty tough from top to bottom. Will update on Monday! BReeZe.

Stay classy,

Coach A.

0 comments: