Eusebio loses bet... Coach always wins

Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Thruster 3-3-1-1-1

AMRAP 12 minutes:

Thrusters (60% of 1RM)- 4 reps
Clapping pushups- 8 reps
Sit-ups- 12 reps


One of my athletes, Eusebio, decided it would be a good idea to strike a bet with me. He was convinced that the MTV show "Jersey Shore" aired new episodes Wednesday nights. I knew the show aired on Thursdays and so did everyone else in the car. But he swore it did so we agreed on a bet. If he wins the bet, I have to allow him to beat me in a wrestling match and record it. If I win, he has to do "Fran" in a pink leotard or a ridiculous outfit of my choice. Literally two minutes after dropping my young athlete off, I receive a text. I WON. Stay tuned, I will be posting the video on the blog as soon as he does it. Its looking to be next Friday.
On more important things, I stumbled upon this sweet website discussing the TRUTH about saturated fats. Its pretty damn interesting! Proven Health Benefits of Saturated Fat

Stay classy,

Coach A.

Check out the trainers at CrossFit Albany killin it!

Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

0 comments: