Updates on Paleo on-ramp

Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
1

Workout of the Day

Back squat 5-3-1-1-1
Benchpress 5-3-1-1-1
Deadlift 5-3-1-1-1

Just a little update on my Paleo on-ramp program thingy I'm currently working on:
Currently I am about 75% done writing it, I have to make some adjustements here and there. Now I am on schedule for its original completion date of September 1st. But after finding out two important things that may improve the on-ramp program, I may push back the date to the end of September or post this one and have a 2nd edition. While checking up on Robb Wolf's website a few days ago, I noticed that he is having a Paleolithic Solution Seminar in Brooklyn on September 4th. This would be an awesome opportunity for me to learn from the master himself. I am not a master at nutrition, so I think this would help out immensely. Also, Robb's book, "The Paleo Solution", is going to be released early September. Having that book as a reference is a huge tool and can really impact how I design the on-ramp program. As of right now I am leaning towards waiting for those two learning experiences to sink in, so I can improve what I already have. Or maybe I'll post what I have anyhow and have a 2nd edition? What do you think??

Stay classy,

Coach A.

The butterfly pullup, demonstrated by my idol

1 comments:

  1. Sparkling Wiggles says:

    Manny, i would wait for the seminar and book release before completing your program. Thats just my two cents.. btw i love ur site and hope u continue to post something cool errday. But start posting more sweet videos, and come to Raleigh and do crossfit cuz these mofo's charge too much. ok well ttyl sweeti.

    Ur boi,
    JMAR