Today is the day

Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Front squat 5-3-1-1-1

"Fran"
21-15-9 reps:
Thrusters 95/65lbs.
Pullups

* Scale appropriately with thrusters. Fran is not meant to be a long workout, 6 minutes tops. If you do not have a strong thrust (haha) scale with 65lbs.*


Today is the day that CrossFit/Invictus athlete, Eusebio "da hitman" must do fran. Not only does he have to complete fran, he has to do so in attire of my choice due to a bet. I won't spoil what it is he will be dressing in, but I will tell you it is going to be hysterical. I will post the video on facebook tonight and on the blog Monday.
Hopefully today I will find out if I will be a full time teacher in the Bronx this year! Cross yo fingers! There are a few birthdays I will be celebrating this weekend, so it should be a goodie... BReeZe!

Stay classy,

Coach A.


0 comments: