Paleo on-ramp in the works

Posted: Friday, August 13, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day


For time:
Run 400m
Rest 3 minutes
Repeat 1 time
Sprint 100m
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat 2 more times
Spring 40 yards
Rest 1 minute
Repeat 3 more times

Total: 2-400m, 3- 100m, and 4- 40 yard dashes... hope this cleared up any confusion!

Yesterday I began writing up the Paleo on-ramp, or the Paleo diet for dummies. I am writing it with my buddy, Andrew, who is opening his CrossFit gym in Rockland County within the next few weeks. So far its looking pretty gnarly, it is simple yet effective. My goal is to educate my clients and others about paleolithic nutrition without confusing the hell of out them. Nutrition in general is such a complicated subject, so we're hoping this will make it easy for everyone to understand and follow. I have nothing else to talk about so on that note, enjoy the workout and enjoy your weekend! O ya, I hit a new PR on cleans! 265lbs!!!

Stay classy,

Coach A.

0 comments: