Job interview today!

Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 by InvictusCoach in
0

Workout of the Day

Overhead Squat
1-1-1-1-1

Snatch
3-3-3-1-1

Bench press
3-3-3-3-3


Today is a big day for Coach. Today is my first official job interview for teaching! I have had interviews in the past for coaching, but nothing for a REAL teaching position. I'm actually more excited than nervous about the interview. Game plan: wake up at 7:30, shower, eat 4 eggs and drink 1 cup of coffee. After, rehearse my interview in the mirror, put on some relaxing tunes, and get ready to dominate this interview! I know I gave up caffeine, but it helps tremendously with my mental focus, got to bring my A-game! Hopefully the school will enjoy my delightful and witty personality. I apologize for not having anything interesting to write about... promise I will after the interview :) Wish me luck!

Stay classy,

Coach A.

This is just a pretty gnarly cover to one of my favorite songs

0 comments: